Pages

Monday 4 November 2013

Darkness Watching Reviews!




It's been quite a week! Darkness Watching has been touring the Blogosphere with Xpresso Book Tours, and some lovely bloggers have had great things to say! Here's a snippet:

"Emma is an amazing writer. She has become one of my favorites. I couldn’t put Darkness Watching down." - Diane at A Creative Mind

"Darkness Watching provides an original world that is fully complete and from a teens POV. It was dark and entertaining and sometimes teen books don’t go full out, this one did. The world building was truly strong in this novel." - Lexi at Book Bliss


"Like good books should, Darkness Watching left me pondering the story after I'd finished reading AND left me wanting more. Adams built a strong world for readers to be immersed. But the regular world retained full realism. Normal every day teen situations felt completely believable." - Erin at Erin Albert Books



I have to say, I didn’t see the ending coming! ... the final showdown left me speechless (You will have to read it!)" - Julia at Never Judge a Book by its Movie
"This was entertaining from the start...I didn’t want to put it down, and fans of urban fantasies I think will enjoy this. Darkness Watching was definitely worth the read." - Jenea at Books Live Forever

"This book is unique, fun and interesting. I kept wondering what was going to happen next...I felt that this book was well written and It was hard to put this book down once I started. " -Jessica at Eat Sleep Read

"WOW! From the moment I started reading I was hooked. No turning back for me now. I'm a newbie to paranormal. I must say, I'm now a LOVER of this genre...I LOVED this book and the characters. It's so well written I got lost in it. I wanted to know more, I couldn't turn the page fast enough. I NEED more! Emma you have got me addicted." - Nicole at Busy Mom of 3

"Demons, Sorcerers, evil, and secrets. Could you ask for a better supernatural suspense set-up? I couldn't, and picking this book to read for Halloween was perfect. It's full of suspense, danger, evil and dark humor. The plot is original, and completely gripping. From the first page, this book had me hooked, almost too afraid to finish, but knowing I'd regret it if I didn't keep reading." - Rose at Desert Rose Reviews

"This is a wildly different story than any I have read about demons...I loved it!" - Kathy at Bookmarks, Spoilers, and Happily-Ever-Afters

"All in all this is a suspenseful first part to an intriguing new fantasy series. I look forward to the next book and finding out what happens next! Recommended to fans of NA & upper YA supernatural & fantasy novels" Sharon Stevenson, supernatural author

"the twists and turns just kept coming and I wasn't sure how the book was going to end. Definitely recommend for all paranormal and fantasy fans" - Samantha at Cold Tea and Crumbs


So that's it! Thanks again to all the participants, and to the lovely Giselle at Xpresso Book Tours for organising the tour and being super! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Darkness Watching has so many amazing reviews. Congrats! You must be so ecstatic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! LOOK at all those fantastic reviews! I'm so happy for you and Darkness Watching. I hope it gets all the attention it deserves and is a huge success. :-)

    ReplyDelete