Monday, 10 March 2014

Spring Writing Bootcamp Update #1!

YAB-Spring-Writing-Challenge-2014.jpg

Goal Status: Still drafting the WIP, and working on the outline for my next one.  In the past week, I've written 9000 words, bringing the total up to 50K. 

I also wrote the first 2000 words of my next WIP already, because I was trying to figure out the voice and whether it would work better in first or third person. I tried both, but third person worked out better. I can't wait to start working on this one! ^_^

How's everyone else getting on? :)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on all your progress this week. I'm so glad you're on my team! At least somebody in our group will be productive this spring.

    Happy Writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'm not being very productive today though, haha - only 100 words written. :S Still, plenty of time to make up the difference!

      Delete
  2. Great work on your progress. I'm not writing yet, but I am hanging out for it. And I am also glad you are on our team :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9,000 words last week! (Or 11,000 total, with the two projects?) Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome week! ^_^
    I think it's a great idea to play around with POV when you're not sure which one is best for the story. No better way to find out than to try them. :)

    ReplyDelete