Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Spring Writing Bootcamp!

YAB-Spring-Writing-Challenge-2014.jpg

To kick-start my Spring writing goals, I'm joining the YA Buccaneers Spring Writing Bootcamp! It runs from March through to the end of May, and the YA Buccaneers are planning loads of great-sounding blog posts to motivate us. ^_^ We'll be updating on Mondays with progress towards our goals, and using the #YABbootcamp hashtag to connect on Twitter. 

My goals for the next three months are:

  • To finish drafting this WIP (hopefully by the end of March!)
  • To start my new WIP in April, using CampNaNoWriMo to write all the words!
  • To revise my YA post-apocalyptic WIP - I'm getting feedback from a CP next week, after which I'll revise and then send out to more readers. So this is ongoing over the next few months.
Come and join in the fun! :)

6 comments:

  1. Your spring writing goals, and timeline, match mine shockingly closely. It would be fun if we ended up on the same accountability team. Even if we don't, good luck meeting all your write goals. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that would be fun! :) Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your goals, Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're joining us, Emma! Best of luck with your goals. I'll be cheering you on! :)

    P.S. I'll do my best to put you and Kate on a team together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is a busy spring! Good luck reaching all your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I heard about the boot camp last week, and it's brilliant. Wish I could free up some time and come play. Alas... May the cheese be with you!

    ReplyDelete