Friday, 19 December 2014

Emma's street team is open for sign-ups! :)

In January 2015, I'm launching my new author street team! :) This is something I've wanted to do for a while, to reward my best fans and people who love my books and connect with my readers. If you've read and enjoyed my books or follow my blog and want to help out, then I'd love to have you aboard! 

What is a street team?

A group of awesome people who want to support an author. There's absolutely no requirement to participate in everything - it's all totally optional! Of course, I love rewarding my readers, so there'll be lots of cool giveaways exclusively for members. If I'm asking for help, it's only fair, right? :)

What do you get for joining my street team?

  • An invite to a special Facebook group where you'll get the news on my books literally as it breaks - and as I'm going to be taking charge of the publishing wheel next year, there'll be lots of awesome surprises! :)
  • Access to excerpts from my books before anyone else gets to see them.
  • Advance e-copies of my books, before anyone else!
  • Free swag when it's available - just email/message me and ask! :)
  • Insight into the writing and publishing process, including characters and deleted scenes/snippets.
  • A chance to win awesome prizes including signed paperbacks, gift cards, and more!
  • Giveaways, chats, and opportunities to ask me about writing, my books... anything!

Ways you can help out!

(All these are optional!)

  • Join the Facebook group.
  • Spread the word to your family/friends/followers who you think might enjoy my books.
  • Help me by sharing my posts/new releases on your blog/social media.
  • Leave honest reviews of my books on Amazon, Goodreads, etc.
  • Recommend my books to bookstores/libraries (as an independent author, it's the only way to get books shelved!).
  • Email me to get free promo materials to take to your local library, coffee shop... anywhere you like!
All you have to do to join is to fill out the form below. Thank you! ^_^

3 comments:

  1. OOo...a street team! Those are fun to take part in, and it really does give an extra boost. So count me in ;)

    ReplyDelete