Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Currently...

It's time for another fortnightly "Currently..." update about what I'm doing right now! :)

Loving

Lists. I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to list-making. I have to-do lists, a monthly planner, blogging lists, marketing lists, lists for each project-in-progress and lists for potential future projects. Also, Scrivener, for making it a million times easier to organise my projects!

Reading

I'm on a high fantasy kick, so I've been rereading some of my favourites. Sabriel (Garth Nix), Girl of Fire and Thorns (Rae Carson), Mistborn (Brandon Sanderson), Shadows on the Moon (Zoe Marriott), The Thief (Megan Whalen Turner), Shadow and Bone (Leigh Bardugo)... Now I actually need to tackle my Netgalley list for this month!

Watching

Avatar: The Last Airbender. I'm ashamed to say I hadn't watched this before, and as all three seasons are on Netflix, I figured I don't have an excuse any more!

I've also started watching Orphan Black from the beginning again.

Listening to

Two Steps From Hell, because I'm in high fantasy mode!

Thinking about

Just like last time - my WIP and my next fantasy trilogy! I've been working on the outlines over the past couple of weeks, and also wrote around 7000 words and some snippets. That's usually a sign I really want to work on it!

Anticipating

Nemesis comes out on Monday! *all the flailing* My fifth book, and nope, it never gets any less exciterrifying. ;)

Wishing

For this fantasy series to be as fun to draft as it is to plan! It's my main goal for the summer's Ready. Set. Write! challenge.

Making me happy

I have absolutely no idea how I'll soon have FIVE books on the virtual shelves (counting the DW novella), but somehow this happened! :D :D :D





2 comments:

  1. Lists!!! Ah, how I love them, too :)

    Happy (almost) book birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a list-maker too. I loooooove lists. :-) I have a bunch of fantasy books to get to still, but my brain has been sort of unfocused lately. I'd hate to start one and miss important details out of distraction or whatever. For now, I'm sticking to lighter fare. But GIRL OF FIRE AND THORNS...love it so much. Have a great week, Emma!

    ReplyDelete