Pages

Sunday 24 April 2016

I'm moving!

I'm leaving the nest! As I've been blogging less frequently lately, I've decided to move the main part of my blog over to my author website. It's a change I've been meaning to make for a while, but my overloaded schedule's made it tricky to find the time, and I was reluctant to lose my audience over here. However, I think it's time for a change. It's tough to manage both an author website and blog and keep everything up to date, so this is my attempt to make things more streamlined.

This blog was a wonderful way to build relationships with other writers within the community, but at this stage, I want to focus on reaching readers. You'll still be able to find me on social media and I might post the occasional update over here if I go travelling again or I think something might be useful to share.

For readers and fans interested in keeping up with my new releases, you can subscribe to my newsletter to get early updates on my latest books.

If you're interested in writing advice, I'll leave up some of my old blog posts here on the Writer's Nest. It's important to note that some of these posts are quite old, so the advice might be slightly outdated (especially when it comes to self-publishing).

Thank you to my readers for sticking with me over the years. Happy reading/writing!

9 comments:

  1. I completely understand why you feel the need to leave this blog and focus on your website. (The blogosphere never fails to be so time-consuming!) Best of luck with this change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed your new blog <3 I hope you still manage to post, I am kind of a lurker but I do read a lot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your blog very much Digital Marketing By the next afternoon I'm kissing on the bit to bring it back. This is a great blogspot theme, where you can find the best themes and latest designs. very nice. But you know that this is the right time to start your business with Google Media Website Development

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Thank you for nice information
    Please visit our website unimuda and uhamka . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete