Pages

Friday 15 April 2016

Random Authorly Updates!

It's been a while since I did a general update on where I am with all my series, and since I have another book out next week (EEEK), I decided now's a good time!

Firstly, it's less than a week until Faerie Blood hits the virtual shelves! I also finished writing the sequel, Faerie Magic, and I’m working on edits.

Speaking of edits, I finally finished the last round of edits on Divided (Alliance, #4), and now I'm proofreading and formatting it. I set a release date: 7th June. My cover artist is just starting work on the covers for the other Alliance books, so hopefully I'll be able to share the fourth book cover soon!

As for the Darkworld series, I finished the final check of the PDF file for Souls Forsaken (Darkworld Book 4)! Hopefully that means cover art’s on the way.

Updated publishing schedule:

April 21st - Faerie Blood (Changeling Chronicles Book 1)
May 2nd - Souls Forsaken (Darkworld Book 4)
Late May - Faerie Magic (Changeling Chronicles Book 2)
June 7th - Divided (Alliance Book 4)
June 28th - Transcendent (Indestructible Trilogy Book 3)

Other miscellaneous updates: you might have noticed my blog header and website have changed. That's thanks to the wonderful Rebecca Frank, who designed my Changeling Chronicles series covers! I decided to update my website to make it more streamlined.

I'm also working on some new cool things for newsletter subscribers including a Changeling Chronicles prequel short story.

And I made a Pinterest board for the Changeling Chronicles series. :)

1 comment:

  1. The blog header and background are awesome! Love the changes.
    I need to do a newsletter too!
    I'll check it all out especially pinterest!

    ReplyDelete