- Finish editing Darkness Watching for publication!
- Get feedback on Walking Shadow (Darkworld Book 2) from beta readers and rewrite/revise accordingly.
- Then send Walking Shadow to my publishers!
- Complete the first major edit of Darkworld Book 3 (and decide on a title!)
- Complete the first draft of Darkworld Book 4! (ditto with the title thing)
- Update and check outline of the final Darkworld novel before starting...eeek!
- Plan/outline at least one other project to start work on after Darkworld is complete (I'm currently worldbuilding for a potential YA high fantasy project I'm very excited about!).
And here's some general goals:
- Be Awesome on work placements.
- Get more work placements/internships/job interviews.
- Read a ton of books and write reviews.
- Think of something original and creative to do with my blog.
- Please, please don't face-plant at Graduation Ceremony.
- Make plans with awesome people, somehow - now we've left uni, everyone's scattered all over the country!
Here's to a fantastic summer!